Friday, July 18, 2008

Get your butts to the movies NOW

There aren't enough stars to give to this movie. Take a couple or three hours and treat yourself to another world. Ashley and I took off to the 10:00 showing on 'The Dark Knight". It took a tub of popcorn, buttered half up, a box of Junior Mints, Crunchy Ice Water, and 2 pretzels to keep us fueled for the show of the year. It was freaky good. It was one of those movies that no matter what you did you were still in shock at how amazing it was hours later when you couldn't concentrate on anything. It was so so so sad to see Heath Ledger for the last and final performance of his life. He's Oscar bound - but if you don't believe me we can 'flip a coin and see if you live or die' for your decision.... 3 villains try their fate - but there is only one Knight crowned. HOOOORRRRAAAHHH for, The Dark Knight. Now let's see.....when is the next showing. PS - I know who I'm being for Halloween....... (well me and 4 million other people)


I will miss this beautiful face.... and will wonder why......


No comments: