In a moment of very smart choices - my son Matt married his high school sweetheart - bringing huge smiles and sighs of relief - because I have ALWAYS loved this girl. It was wonderful watching them fall in love - and see Matt's life come together so beautifully. She brings class and comments to our family - Ryan M is really glad for that - because I'm not sure he can follow the conversations of Mandy and Ashley.... Bethany brings to our family noteworthy items - I thought of of few of my favorites....
She married a hottie, almost as hot as her!
She gave me my first grandchild - and I loved that one so much - she's giving me another one!
She lives what she believes, and you know it's good.
She is always looking for something to do for someone else.
She is a riot in a line at Disneyland - 'I'm thinking of an object....'
She gave us another set of parents, 2 more sisters, Mory, and an awesome Grandma that we love.
She calls me mom - and it melts my heart.
She's brilliant AND cute - she beats me on both of those.
She's a great mom and wife and Speech Pathologist, yep - she would need a Masters to put up with both of those boys some days!
She's a true Blue BYU with a Masters in Communication Disorders - the latter being how our family teases her on 'name that lisp'.
She's creative - she headed up a committee to find 49 things about me last year for my birthday - on
the fridge still. We still need to come up with one more....
She has my total respect - I don't give that one easily!
She loves the Lord and she is making sure that their home is
always a place he can dwell.
She teaches Andy about Nanna, and a-one, prayers,
and sorry - important things.
She is multitalented - music, school, sewing, entertaining, singing,
amazing job, and doing it all while being a mom.
She is my friend, AND my daughter in law.
She puts up with Matt, and a motorcycle - a full time job.
She is a great example to me.
She represents the terrific threes - my 3 in a week birthday celebrations!
She's coming to town and bringing my son and grandson, and 1/2 baby to
PLAY WITH NANNA!
Happy Birthday Bethany - we are SO lucky to have you,
and I'm lucky to share "Mrs. Hillary" with you!
WE LOVE YOU!


2 comments:
Thanks so much Mom!
It's fun to read nice things about your child said by a non-parent! Thank you from her mama, too.
Post a Comment