Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please - let's have at least 3 weddings at the same time.... YEAH!

Well.... there were weddings to attend - actually 3 in the same weekend!  Del and I were in a bind as to where we should all go, with one of the weddings in California and 2 in Utah, it meant some tough choices.  We appreciated our children heading in so many directions to make everyone happy.  The week brought many fun activities, and several more blogs to come with pictures to follow.  But for now...here's how it went down on the party week...


 Matt and Bethany came from Washington to enjoy Bethany's sister's marriage in the Draper Utah Temple.  Matt will now have to share being a son-in-law - and probably the Wii system also.  Congratulations to Katrina and Doug - and also Happy Anniversary to Matt and Bethany - married on the same day, in 2005!

This Bunch - is waiting for the next wedding in Mendon.  My niece Heidi married Nick - bringing another Nick into the family!  They were married in my parents beautiful yard, in front of the 3 pine trees, and under the arbor built by my brother Eric.  Congratulations to this new couple!
 
(I'll explain the 'A' later)
The next wedding on the same day and at the same time - was in Corona Del Mar, California.  Del's brother Steve married this beautiful new Sister in Law of mine - Jeanie.  Ashley and Mike headed down with Del to celebrate with the California family.  Beautiful!  We are LUCKY to have so much love all around us!  Welcome Jeanie!
 

But - I got the best deal of all....
Grandkids
ALL of them!!!
Lucky Me
Princess Em
and "Guppie" Monster Truck D-bug
and the Super Adorable Jman.....
wow - so dang cute, can't get enough,
I'm like kissing the screen....

I love my family
I'm grateful for weddings which
bring even more love, more people, and
incredible memories into our family.


The End

(Heidi's cake)

No comments: