Sunday, July 8, 2012

Who the heck is managing this blog? No one? Really?

It's been a bit o' time since the last blog. 
I'm gluing the pieces of time together
and trying hard to make it all make sense.
I picked up an extra plate because I had
too much on the jumbo one I was trying to use.
Life comes at you fast,
you need to be surrounded by
those you can love,
and trust,
and that can help you visualize joy.
To not let those broken dreams get you too down.
There are so many special things happening in the near future,
and some so very sad - but how lucky I feel to have
the opportunity to test my faith, to show my love,
and to breathe in and out every day.

Oh Crap.... and tomorrow's Monday
could someone break that Yanni CD that's playing
and give me some Stained....

Posting some Joy this week,
stepping over the sad.
(It's causing big dog jowls on my face)
(and when I do my yoga, it flaps in the wind)
(Em and Drew... I sent my heart home with you,
but I saved a bit for Jman)

1 comment:

Joosten said...

I continue to think of you and your family and I keep you all in my prayers! Thank you for the chats and advice! You have no idea how much I appreciate and admire you! Love ya girl!