and so... the calls and tears of "I'm not pregnant this month" came to an end and the miracle of life began. I watched my sweet daughter going through the heartaches of wanting to be a mom again and we shared those tears monthly. She was grateful to be a mom to a handsome son already but her heart is so big she wanted to give more love. This little amazing human being began his journey to earth. Developing day by day and dream by dream. I waited in the waiting room the day he was born. Many nurses passed me by and handed me Kleenexes - and I assured them that they were tears of joy. This little man came into the world strong and healthy. This little man added to the tradition of the 'Merriman Men'... and oh such a handsome one he is. So on this Grandparents day - I wanted to shout out to my Grandkids - all six - unless anyone has a secret... that you are magnificent - and grand - and important - and priceless - and wanted - and expected to be the best you can be in this life - by me. "Every baby is the sweetest and the best" Thank you big guy upstairs for sending yet another miracle. Oh and thank you Mom - I know you held this one before he came - and put that gigantic butt dimple on his chin. Priceless. Enjoy Life little man. You are loved.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment