Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ashem Crashem Wickem Wackem



I need to add an Ashely note this week. First of all I keep asking for an updated picture of them - but this one I have on hand isn't too shabby. Mikes medals now go down to his wrist after 2 tours of duty in Iraq - and Ashley's hair is down back about 6 more inches and bear the crease of a BYU Graduation cap - but all in all - they're still 'hotta'. My story of Lee Lee this week is a 'Hare' raising story. She was driving to work at Promontory Point where she is an Engineer with ATK - it was early morning and she was driving in a long dark strip of road. All of a sudden a rabbit jumped out and she heard it hit the car. There wasn't much she could do and so she drove on. Broke her tender heart knowing that little Bunny Fru Fru was obviously not part of the living rabbit race anymore. That night she noticed a big hole in the front bumper of her car. When she looked closer she noticed rabbit hair around the hole! It was a HUGE hole! She didn't dare open the hood of the car in case bits and pieces of the Easter Bunny were still in there!! So - I suggest the next time you slaughter Bugs Bunny, you should take along some wheat bread, mustard and pickles and after it cooks up real nice under the hood - you make lunch and enjoy the road kill of the day! P.S. And you fear for your life when you drive with me? Let me guess.....you honked your horn at it like you do to everyone else? Hope you kept the 'rabbits foot' for good luck! Gotta love my Ashley - and I do!

No comments: