Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday MATT!

Holy cow! This week I'm a grandma of a one week old, Andrew, and a mom of a 24 year old! Matt and Andrew chose a wonderful month to be born. My oldest son MaeMae's birthday was February 23rd. Matt has been a wonderful son, grandson, big brother, son-in-law, husband, friend, missionary warrior, and now daddy himself. There is nothing sweeter than looking at your child and seeing the man you dreamed he would be. Matt has always given his whole heart to all that he loves and believes in. I have always been thankful for the day that he made Bethany a part of our family. (I loved her way before they were married!!) Then he goes and gives our family the next generation of Hillary's and an exceptionally handsome grandson! I am proud of you Matt in everyway - in all you do. Happy Birthday Matt! Yo mommason loves you! I'll give you the 5 year deal in Washington - then you need to come back.... my heart will miss yours.

No comments: