Ok - so now we know that people do in March not only in our famiy, but our extended family as well! I just wanted to send Birthday greetings to my daughter in law Bethany. Her birthday was yesterday but this way we celebrate for 48 hours instead of 24. She is the cute wife of my son Matt and mother to my grandson Andy. What a bonus round we got when Matt married his sweetheart. She keeps us safe from really bad things - but then again we have slightly corrupted her in a few ways. Bethany has just finished her Masters Degree - and is on her way to an amazing career. Her greatest love besides Matt is her son Andrew. We knew that she would be a wonderful mom - but wow - she's far beyond that. Andy is happy, healthy, funny and smart. He has Bethany's ears, heart, and smarts - and well the rest.... is Matt. Bethany is always centered on family and she was taught well to love by her parents. She excells in giving love to others and finding the good in all things. I am amazed at her ability to keep her health in check and never make it something to complain about. I have watched her prick her finger and I cringe - and yet she does it many times a day - with ease. I was told once that she would be able to be a mother because she had done all the things necessary to make that happen - even though her health would say differently. I am grateful that she would put herself on the line to bring such an amazing child into the world. Today, she's headed off to Vegas with her family to see the Beatles show and have a little celebration there. But last night - yum - we had sugar free, banana creme pie - with many, many candles. Have a wonderful time in Vegas - pull some slots before you visit the temple! We all love you and admire all that you have accomplished in your life. Here's to many more years of joy. Love, Mom
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


1 comment:
um, ditto. haha.
Post a Comment