Seriously folks - these guys are so amazing! I hadn't even noticed that they were playing the drums they are all so dang cute! My friend Elaine (Blinkin) sent this to me. I would suggest you play this late at night when everyone is asleep and see how long it takes to wake everyone up. It only took about 8 seconds to wake up Del... try it and let me know how it goes. This is posted for my favorite Nick who returns home from his mission in Switzerland today - great job Nick! The Swiss Army Drum Corp..... I say we need a calendar of these guys eh?
http://www.biertijd.com/oudbruin/content.php?article.668hp?article.668
and when I'm really brilliant at this I'll figure out how to download it so you won't have to paste it into your http - sorry. Just beat it..... ya beat it....
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment