Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not for sensitive male ears...

Driving in cars in Provo...

(Left Sandy 1:45 - arrived in Provo 1:52)
(Yep - Ashley was drivin')
SO, it's Saturday, and Mandy's hubbie Ryan is
running Cross Country for BYU in Oregon,
Ashley's hubbie Mike is busy defending the
country, and My husband is busy. So the
chicks hit the town of Provo. (whew hew!)
Noodles & Co for chick food
Mall for Bed bath body lotion and candles beyond
(never eVeR got the title right)
(our noses were numb)
(stupid lady kept saying - if you don't get
them tonight - they'll be gone tomorrow!
We wanted to wait around and
see if they magically disappeared...)
Deseret book for oh sheet music &
to smell the cinnamon rolls,
Krispie Kremes - even though they were
not 'hot n ready' at the time we
had an argument on which donuts
we all wanted to share..... I'll take glazed)
Every clearance rack we could
find at Down East Outfitters.
(and a quick sneak over to Rod Works
to stand in line with the other crazies)
Oh - and radio conference.
But the best part of the day?
One LiNeRS that ArE NutZ....

"Lee Lee, your face is smaller"
"It wouldn't fit so he just kept pushing it in"
"Lee Lee, your husband is old"
"Crap, I ate your brownie"
"Those are expensive tampons Mandy"
"Put the tampon down Mandy"
"Step away from the tampon Mandy"
"Great now it's stuck in my windshield..."
"Don't play with my GPS..."
"I am your mom and I can hit
you there if I want"

All of which certain people around us
only caught bits of the sentences and
were frightened away immediately.
...and you thought Halloween was scary...

I love my girls.
Ryan - I'll give you Law School
then I'm comin' to get her back...
(and I'm bringing Ashley.... fear her)

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a wonderful day you had with your girls! By the way, I added your email a few weeks ago to view my blog and wanted to make sure you can see it. Let me know.

Jennifer

ashleydox said...

I like how you didn't add any of our conversations about parts of my anatomy that are smaller than Manda's...

Mommason Hillary said...

.... lee lee, that would be an entirely different blog post in itself! (a really big one!)(you have cute body parts!!)