Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday my Beautiful Grandson!

 
OH MY!
Today (February 15th) is my Birthday!
For my birthday, my parents are giving me a baby sister!
(That' what my Nana and Baka Hillary gave my dad for
his birthday...)  I am excited to turn 2, I have a fun new house
to explore, a trike to ride everywhere, a car in each hand,
know what the animals say, dance like a pro, and movies
that I love to watch...
over and over and over and over and ..... 
I have a very pretty mom, and a handsome dad, lucky me.
I have 2 Grandmas, one is Nanna, one is Ama.
I have 2 Grandpas, I call both of them Baka.
I have Great Grandmas, and Great Grandpas,
and lots of Aunts and Uncles.
Lucky Me...
 
 Nana says, "Lucky Nana"
I love you beautiful Child!
You bring such joy to our family - you are so loved.
Have a wonderful day!
(Oh - the next year will be even more fun!)
Can't wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute guy!!! He is going to be stealing girls' hearts when he gets older

Jen said...

He really is a beautiful grandson and I can't help but think how lucky he is to have you!!

Bethany said...

Andrew thanks "dinkoo Nana" (thank you Nana). Love you!

pitbull said...

Can't believe he's 2 already! And he's such a cutie! Just wait - the next year is just too much fun! Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Stimpson Mom said...

I have to say that's probably the cutest grandson in the history of grandsons! Aren't we lucky?

Nikki said...

What a cute little man you have there!!!!!