Saturday, March 13, 2010

Emma Lynne - Makes an Entrance!

I am excited to share with you a sneak peak at this new arrival!  I do want to respect the privacy of her parents, they have a private blog.  I have had a few requests to see the newest member of our family so I will let you just look for a minute ok?  Miss Emma Lynne made a grand entrance into this world last night (March 12) at 10:10pm.  Bethany started pushing at 10:00pm - um, ya, ouch - she was a little torpedo!  Her mom will win the 'holy cow' award by bringing in this 9 lb 6 oz 21 inch long beauty to this side of the veil, without drugs, there was no time!  I'm completely convinced that it was very difficult to leave Heavenly Father's side and come to earth - but just look at the parents that prayed her here safely!!  Can you see just how beautiful this mom is?  I am so grateful for her! She's put her own life on the line to bring these beautiful spirits here.  I love her so much, and I am so proud of her.  Now - check out my handsome son.  Please look past the 'Uncle Eric' growing on his chin - and look at that joy in his eyes.  Matt is a wonderful dad, and now their family has one of each kind.  A holy terror (whom I adore!!), and a sweet lil' thing (whom I am already in love with)!  Andy will look huge!  He was on his way there this afternoon to see his little sis - who no doubt will become 'MY BABY' to him in no time.  That brings our family to a grand total of 11!  CONGRATULATIONS! 
By The Way - just for the record that makes
Me the Grandma of my first Granddaughter,
and My mom's first Great Granddaughter!
Sweet.... Joy....
Welcome Emma - The world is as it should be today,
because of you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so happy for you! I am anxious to see a picture of her!

alpinekleins said...

Yay! Congratulations lucky grandmama lady :) Baby Emma - a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!

((hugs to you))

Kristin
and I'd take your picture anytime anywhere :)