Thursday, April 29, 2010

Neatly tucked away....

So - for 3 days now I have been yelling and screaming at my computer, it is unacceptable that it is not cooperating with me - I mean - I realize that 'I' am the one that tells it what to do for me - but it's NOT LISTENING!  Consider for a moment how excited you would be as your new little toy arrived in the mail just in time for Grandchildren to photograph, Daughter in Law visiting, and you Daughter's graduation to capture! All of my wonderful pictures are tucked neatly away on this new toy...

AND.... my computer will not accept the new hardware so that I can download them just like everyone else did with Grandbabies, Beautiful Daughter in Laws and Mandy's Graduation....  BUT... alas.... my mind is full of those sweet moments and as soon as I down load both my camera and my mind - I'll recall those moments.  Until then you can sneek a peek on Mandy and Ashley's blogs - (Bethany's is private) - and enjoy how wonderful it all was.

To Emma - welcome - I fell in love with you instantly.
To Andy - Moo.... phft...
To Bethany - you are such an amazing mom - thanks for going the extra mile for all of us.
To Mandy - I'm so happy and proud of you - you did it - and you did it beautifully - my BYU Graduate.
....also to Mandy - you know - not everyone gets to graduate with Tommy Hawker...
To my camera.... snap out of it...
Better posts to come - better moods, and less angry vibes.... you @#*($U computer....

1 comment:

alpinekleins said...

congrats to ALL your graduates! Them Hillary's . . . such showoff's - LOL :)

Kristin