How is your day?
Mine has been enriched daily
by this woman,
this precious life,
and the hope she gives
me to make everyday
magical...
I've made her a part of my life
for a long time now.
She has changed me.
Now the whole world is
getting a chance to meet her
as she is published on the
LDS website.
I've made her a part of my life
for a long time now.
She has changed me.
Now the whole world is
getting a chance to meet her
as she is published on the
LDS website.
It is 8 minutes and 21 seconds....
but you'll spend an hour watching
it over and over,
then... you'll make her a part
of your life, your... new life.
Thanks Stephanie - every day... thank you.
I am so proud of you!
I am so proud of you!
xoxoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment