Ok folks.......
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WONDERFUL DAYS
When you get a text from your little girl
Mandy and her sweet husband Ryan
that reads:
we are having a
healthy baby
AND
you just sit back and say....
OH NO!
It might be a Ryan...
or it might be a Mandy...
and it kind of scares me.
BUT BRINGS ME GREAT JOY!
Congratulations
Merriman Family!
(Let's hope it has a great mix
of both families...)
(ok - maybe we should hope that
it has more of the Merriman
side to have some sort of
chance in life....)
JOY!
Arrives On St. Patty's Day
2011
(probably carrying a saxophone in one hand,
track shoes in the other,
wearing a BYU Onesie,
wearing a BYU Onesie,
and it will burp really really loud
like it's mom.)
Mike and Ashley - you are next - and don't think you're off
the hook - because your kid will be exactly like this one...
Only he'll be packing guns, knives and
motorcycle keys....
Oh Happy Day
Oh Blessed Babies....


4 comments:
I had no idea!!! That's so exciting!!!
Congratulations Grandma to be!!!
OH, I'M SOOOO EXCITED! Thanks, Nic, for giving me an early heads-up!
Congratulations! That's so exciting...and I chucked as I read this blog post. :)
Post a Comment