Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Choice is yours (at Chuck a Rama)(seriously can't think of this title without saying that after it)(what's wrong with me?)

I'm so confused.  I want to watch 'The Middle" but I also want to see the final 5 Americal Idols.  I am starving for smore more Bazinga from 'The Big Bang Theory" but I'm strung out on the "Dancing with the Stars" kick the person off show night (so glad the Playboy Bunny is gone) (ew).  I LOVE 'Parenthood' but I couldn't find it this week - must be reruns again.  I am regretting missing 'Biggest Loser' and I'm feeling the caloric guilt trip.  I have a hard time drying my hair on Sunday mornings with an earphone in trying to watch "Sunday Mornings with the guy with the Bow Tie"... and also eat my cereal during "Music and the Spoken Word".  I am emotionally taken by "Undercover Millionare" and "Undercover Boss", and I still think that "The Nanny" is a rockstar.  So.... I guess I'm full of "Glee" because - of - Hulu - yes - with just a click and a choice I can watch it, ok - just about anywhere, anytime.  Because I don't have enough time in any day to follow all of these for real.  Please pass the popcorn... I'm a Hulu adict.

2 comments:

Beee said...

you have to watch The Middle or record it, because it is NO WHERE on the internet in full episodes. Parenthood should be on at 8 pm ch 4 (after The middle and Better with you, which you may like that show, but it is on hulu). I think that you can watch parts of American Idol online, but not quite the same, dont think you can vote, nor does it show the comments from the judges, but the performances are there. Happy viewing

pitbull said...

I think Parenthood (I LOVE that show) has been preempted by The Voice. At least it hasn't been on for a couple of weeks, that I know of. But what do I know? I'm just 'pond scum'...