One of my beautiful babies,
had a beautiful baby of her own.
Couldn't be more proud.
On Sunday, someone special had a special day.
His Daddy, Grandpas, and Uncles
held him tight and
gave him a name and a blessing.
The Mommy, Grandma's, and Auntie
sniffled and cried.
It was a perfect day
for a perfect little boy.
Big J
Yep - I'm sideways - because my belly and
the cute rolls on my legs prohibit me
from being right side up.
This was a little tradition that was pretty sweet I think.
These little white shoes were give to our
family by Elsie Bowen.
Big J's Great Great Grandma Elsie is his mom's, mom's,
dad's, mom. Got all that?
His Mom, Uncles, and Cousins all wore them.
I'm pretty sure they bring good luck.
Our Three Generations.
(I freeeeakin' look tired, and old, oh ya -
I'm the Grandma!)
The Auntie Ashley - Uncle Mike
is in the back ground and Uncle Ryan is
next to him - don't you just love their pictures?
Ashley LOVES being an aunt - and she is a good one!
So Big J - you've just won the Superbowl
of Days... where are you headed?
(ok - maybe after Graduation from BYU Law School)
We had such a sweet day. Ryan, Big J.'s dad really
gave him a beautiful blessing - and it was sweet
to see all of those big strong men that would
be a great influence on his life.
Grandpa Randy Merriman, Grandpa Del Hillary,
Uncle's Mike (Doxstader), Ryan (Hillary),
and Kevin (Merriman).
Missed, but equally important:
Matt (Hillary)(in Washington),
David Merriman (Texas),
Elder Kyle Merriman - South America
And the special Aunties and cousins...
Aunt Bethany Hillary, D & Em,
Aunt Ashley Merriman
and of course the Grandma's
Ruth & I!
WE ARE FAMILY
and of course the Grandma's
Ruth & I!
WE ARE FAMILY
Can't wait to see all of this little boy's
dreams come true!


No comments:
Post a Comment