I just absolutely love this picture.... after about 26 hours of no sleep - it just makes my laugh my really tired butt off. (can I say butt?) ok.... I just did... I LOVE OCTOBER... this year it's pre-voting violence - and they even have it on TV. I get to gather the pumpkins grown in the Mendon garden. I get to make applesauce... and more applesauce... and more applesauce. I get to get my Halloween Decorations out! I get to sluff church - and it's legal. I get to turn the heater on. I love to watch my chrysanthemum's bloom. I get to till my garden (oh gosh I LOVE to run the tiller) I get to mow the lawn for the last time. I get to see Christmas Decorations for sale at the store - ok -well I don't really love that part... I get to put a sweater on - WHEW! I can stop shaving my legs!!! SUPER WHEEW! (well not for Del) I get to smell the sweetness of a fireplace.... and not a wildfire. I get to stock up on NyQuil - my fave! I love to look at the mountains all a blaze with color. I get to spend more time inside on Pintrest and Blogging and Facebook (all recommended time wasters) I get to make soup, and pretend I make good soup. I can go to yoga with long workout pants on to hide my frightening knees. I can park my bicycle and pretend I'll miss riding. I can watch DWTS for FHE while eating dinner at the counter because, well why bothering setting the table. I get to reminisce about the days before my hoarding started and my basement filled up with remnants of my children that use to live here and still have room fulls of stuff in the basement where I hope that the flood or the mice won't ruin their childhood memories (wow that was a long 'get to'). I get to start worrying about Christmas and how that's all going to go down. And I get to drink my McDonalds Coke without the ice melting as fast as it did all summer long. I love October - Bazinga....
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment