Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where is Legally Blonde? I OBJECT! I think....

 
Watching the debate... sort of.  I believe that we need to observe the event.  I love watching the contrast between President Obama and Governor Romney.  I hear a lot of talk - I would love to just see the action behind the talk.  I love that the Founding Fathers knew that it would get tougher as the world progressed.  I wonder if back then - they cut each other off in disrespect - I hate that part of these debates.  I also tried to push the 'dislike' button on Facebook when the loose tongues take over there and good friends who usually fight over the U of U and BYU football teams - turn their claws on each other over political issues.  I get a kick out of the 'trigger words' and believe that somewhere there needs to be a drinking game (of course McDonalds Coke or Diet Coke only) when you hear the words 'trickle down' or 'play by the rules', or 'regulations'.... of course on a Bingo card - there wouldn't be a political FREE  spot in the middle... it would have to be on the far left side or the far right side.  I love the freedom of speech concept - how lucky we are to have that honor.  To blog about silly thoughts, moments in time that have changed us, serious topics, and sad things.  How wonderful it is to have differences.  How lucky we are to be able to vote - to cast that freedom also.  I don't know how many of these grandeur promises will come to actually being 'the way it is' if 'one or the other' is voted in.... but I get a kick out of having my one grain of sand on the beach vote... whether it matters or not - I love having it.  I mostly just wanted to say - that I put my "I VOTE FOR SPOCK" sign up in my front lawn.  I think he'll win.  If not - I kinda hope that SOMEONE comes along and beams up President Obama and takes him back to the mother ship.... (oh did I say that outloud?)  It's only Logical....
 

No comments: