Sunday, April 26, 2015

this... is going to be wonderful

I think that the most precious thing a daughter of God can do is bring forth beautiful babies and teach them to be wonderful human beings.  I rejoice every time I hear... 'we're going to have a baby'.  I love my daughters and daughter in law for making this dream come true for me.  My daughter asked me if I had any pictures of her when I was pregnant with her.   Well... I seriously didn't look this fantastic, and actually I only have a few pictures of me being preggo mammoth mountain - which I resembled to a capital 'T'.  But I always wrote the stories of when I had them - or found out I was going to have them... or afterwards how much I fell in love with them even before they came.  We celebrate each new life in our family - we recognize Gods plan for a Man and a Woman to marry in the Temple, a place where families can be sealed together, and their children become children Born in the Covenant.  I can't wait to hold this new little man coming so quickly.  I am anxious to see all of the things his big brother will teach him about pirates and leggos and magical places.  I cheer mommas tummies all over the world and pray that they arrive safely in their parents arms to become the next generation of Heavenly Fathers plan.  I celebrate my 5.5 grandchildren and hope that they know they are precious in every way to me.  Just like their parents were many times over.  Happy Tummy Day.  Oh... you want to know more?  I don't mind sharing...  LDS.org   Life is precious - don't waste a moment.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Wow, you have stirred so many emotions within me. I wish I would have known about your accident so I could have prayed for you daily. You continue to be my hero as I read about your faith and testimony. I lost my mom last June and I can completely relate with your feelings. I was by my mom for three solid weeks watching her get weaker and weaker. The morning she passed away I cried in the corner, so scared of having her leave this earthly life. I have the feelings of guilt you described of not being by her side. Even being in the room with her, I still feel like I let my mom down by not holding her hand as she slipped away. The fear was too much for me....I had lost my faith when I needed it most. I miss my mom daily, hourly, even every minute of every day. Everything reminds me of my mom. Thank you for sharing your thoughts...they bring peace to my heart. I love you and appreciate your example of righteousness.
Trish Morrison

Mommason Hillary said...

Trish, it's Mother's day - I'm thinking about you and this beautiful post you posted on my blog. There are many of us in the same boat today - but I'm grateful that my life jacket is connected to yours. I love you dearly my friend. Your mom - twinkled. As do you. xoxox