Well - it's Springtime in Utah. That means that it's snowing one day, and 60 degrees the next. Utahans have a way of always saying - 'well we need the snow because we live in a desert' which in itself is an oxymoron. I love it all. I can't imagine living anywhere else - and no I'm not narrow minded or untraveled... I just like my seasons and the seasons between the seasons. In February I went out and raked my yard, and tilled the garden with all of it's yummy rotting leaves from last fall. The next day, I had my car in 4 wheel drive just to get down the street. The betweens - I just love them. Spring Summer between - where you still need a little sweater in the morning, but shed it by 2 pm. Then the fall when the air starts smelling of orange and the sweater is worn mostly put on at 2 pm. Then those pumpkins that just freeze up just after Halloween and become 100 year old pumpkins before the snow hits them. I love the betweens. I only know that because the calendar says it's Spring - but yesterday morning I put a coat on to go to the gym, but only wore my scrubs to work tonight. Today it will be 70 degrees and on Tuesday - it's scheduled to snow. LOVE IT. Never a dull moment in this beautiful state.
Come visit - and see for yourself.
now let's see what I can dream up to plant in my garden this year...


No comments:
Post a Comment