Sunday, March 30, 2008

Embezzzzling your family

Ok - while we're all stuck on the Biggest Loser show - of which I'm glad that ugly Dan is gone and that the chicks prevailed after Jillians *$%#@ whipping speech on metabolism. I have to brag about my brother and sister in law. ICON is where Terri works and they are having a contest for weight loss. Eric and Terri have lost 51 lbs & 47ish respectively. I'm cheering them on to win the $1,000.oo contest and I wish them luck in doing so. I'm tellin ya though - these darn family members should have told us and we would have put them on TV! We all could have splurged on their riches! We could all learn a lesson from their efforts and I'm really proud of them! Anyway - congrats you guys and best luck in the finals - gotta go get a triple chocolate sundae....

No comments: