Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh grow some chest hair...

SO glad that the weeping brothers were split up on Biggest Loser. I swear they are hormonal! They lost their 100 lbs and lasted longest as a team - but holy cow - get a grip on those tears boys! "Pride on 3" means that you are NOT sissys! Go final 2 chicks! I'm curious as to why the Biggest Loser doesn't do the same thing that American Idol does. American Idol has a show totally dedicated to 'Idol Gives Back'. Can you just see the Biggest Loser Giveback? "And to my 3rd grade friend that didn't tell me that I had boogies in my nose before I stood in front of the class for my book report - I give 100 lbs. And to the chick that stood me up at prom - I give 75 lbs, right to your hips. And finally - to those people that ordered Girl Scout Cookies and then were never home to pay for them - I give my final 200 lbs." Biggest Loser Gives back.... are YOU on someone's list? Everybody is on somebody's list, somewhere... Hope I'm on yours! (I need some chest hair!) (:

No comments: