FYI - I get up at 3:15 AM to go to work - and the only thing that keeps me sane and keeping me from killing people are the calming voices of Kerry, Bill and Gina from the 'Radio from Hell' show on X96. If you have a problem with that - tough- that's the way life is for me. (I mean the station I listen to - not that I have to get up early...) Extremists, Opinionated, and, yes, family to me. Today they celebrated their 5,000th show - and believe me - they had better have 5,000 more because I can't retire for many many years. I though that it was interesting listening to the 'celebration' today that they went totally talk radio after 9/11. They play one song in the morning, always interrupted with drops scattered throughout the song, and one song in the middle of the 6AM - 10AM program called the potty song. The daily 'Boner of the Day' (oh please - it means mistake) is always a great laugh about stupid people making stupid mistakes, and my favorite; "Things That Must Go" on Wednesday mornings are the spice of life for me. Ok - it's a rough group - but I love them just the same. Congrats X96 for having such a great start to every single morning that I wake up and wonder why I work retail.....
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago



1 comment:
Hey, I am Betsy's sis-in-law (married to David's brother Darrin..blah blah blah) Anyway, we LOVE KB&G too! We usually have a regular nightly conversation about what Bill said that day, and neither of us asks "Bill who?"
By the way, I check in on your funny blog every so often to get some laughter in my day, just though you should know.
Post a Comment