Now all of my children know that I love them beyond worlds - but on their birthday I get to up the anti on them and make them the official poster child for the day. Yesterday, on Ashley's birthday she was on my computer ALL DAY so I wasn't able to post on her birthday - I'll make up for that today. This picture of Ashley and Mike was taken on her wedding day, three years ago - but it might as well have been taken just today - they are still blissfully liplocked. You can't tease them and say, "Gosh could you go get a room" because they will literally get up and get a room... we are very cautious at family dinners.... So you might wonder why we call her Lee Lee Pee Pee, it's not what you think - we just start out with nicknames and we add on to them and they become engraved in our heads and that's the way it is after that. Lee Lee has been called Ashem Crashem also - you'll have to see her car for that one. I used to be just Bob, now I'm Bobby Shew and for what reason? No one knows. I just wanted to brag on the child so if you would just go to the kitchen and get a wooden spoon and (no Mike - that's not what I'm talking about) start gagging yourself with a spoon - you'll be prepared for this blog. Happy Birthday Ashley! You are my buddy. I've never met anyone quite like you - they do not exist. You have taken life - and made it full of love, laughter, and beauty. I watch people in public when they see you, towering at 5'11" and then adding 4 inch heels - you are a vision of beauty and grace - just don't let them see you run at a soccer game. You are the sweet 'Karin' of our family - you carry her genes, and by the way you wear jeans nicely also! You own stock in Bakers, no, DSW, no Bakers, no, DSW... never the less - you own most of Buckle/Whimsey/Rodworks. Is that a bad thing? NO! You love Tigers Blood, sammie at the movies, movies in general, driving so that your passengers are screaming in fear, and you kill small anmials on the road. I would say that you are a well rounded person - but you're not - you are a workout maniac, we have to put duct tape on you to keep your Buckle Jeans from falling down over your DSW, Baker, heels. You are SMRT! You are finishing up your Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering and you're only 24 (well barely). That's no easy task - so proud of your choices - of your amazing work ethics mixing up bomb fluids - or is it the flares that go on the side of the road? I get so confused.... You are a sweetheart - always making sure that everyone is taken care of - family, Andy, neighbors, and Zoey. You brought a treasure to our family, Mike is everyone's sweetheart - but his heart only belongs to you. You found your soulmate - and he come's complete with an enormous heart of his own. You two are perfect pull-aparts. Dorks, in English. I love that you tolorate me, you spend time with me, and you push me to tears on bike rides. I envy your flat tummy, guns, and tiny butt. Mandy and I never ever ever ever want you to be mad at us because you can rip someone's head off with one swipe of your eyes - and that doesn't even count your lip service! Holy Cow - you can scare people - that's why we love you, that's why you're always packin' right? You are a girly girl, to the max, yet at a moments notice you are in the middle of the pack when it comes to service. You can under stand why I always 'look up to you' and it's not for obvious reasons - you are a gift to our family - and we hope that you have a wonderful year of memories ahead - most importantly being that of being fruitful and procreating - for HEAVENS SAKE GIRL - GET A ROOM! Love you Lee Lee Pee Pee, Ashem Crashem, Wickem Wackem. Would you like fry sauce with that?
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


2 comments:
Mmmm...fry sauce...and shoes... :o)
Thanks Bobbie - that was so sweet - and yes, I am a freak of nature! Love you!
Happy, happy b-day, "nickname unavailable"... ??? I love you tons, too!
Post a Comment