Been working on some family history - love family history. You just seem to find the strangest lines. Like, who would have known? This must have been one of our first family reunions. That darn Uhura, she always got out of setting up the picnic tables and setting out the food. She kept going on and on about hearing whale sounds, she always worn the hearing aid thing. (We had a few in our family line like that) Must have been light years before polygamy, lucky girl, we had to share one husband in our time! After years of being together, out of no where, they started just disappearing! They were like beaming out and having desires to boldly go where no man has gone before. I know that they were quite adventurers though, always trecking here and there, they didn't have to wear the bonnets though. Looking somewhat dazed and confused here, they were often accused of being worlds away. There was no one in charge of the family for years, but there always seemed to be somebody trying to be the captain of the ship, what an ego! I see here that we have come across some strong family traits, I believe the ears are a dead give away for our line. So excited that we were able to preserve this family portrait, thought it might be an Enterprising idea to share it with you all. I'll need to put it back into the pressurized air preservation tank to keep it safe for the Next Generation. (Or it will be the Wrath of Kahn for me!) There's for sure enough hot heads pictured here to power any nuclear wessels. (Is there a doctor in the house in case?) Certainly the photographer must have had their weapons set on stun just to get them all to hold still! I'm sure that if a couple of them, well at least one of them could talk, they would say about family history, "Jim! I'm giving it all she's got!" always did have over achievers in our family. Logically speaking though, take a moment to 'bridge' the gap in your family - no bones about it - you'll probably find some warped family members too! Kirk out, Pine in...
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
i loved this.
BAHAHAH!!
coffee out-the-nose......
Post a Comment