Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Missionary Mom

TEN
Never thought I would post that number.
It's what's left.
Only ten days left to be a Missionary Mom.
My last letter goes out this week.
Some worries will end, some begin.
I will love to kneel with him in prayer again.
I can reach way way up, and actually touch
him on the cheek instead of brushing my
hand past his picture.
I can hear his voice again - oh how I've missed it.
I will hear his testimony.
Strong and True.
He will be released from his calling... with tears
no doubt...
My four children will finally be together again
for a moment in time,
that I will cherish.
My heart cannot contain the joy.
My grattitude to God,
is endless, and emotional.
It's the second time I've welcomed
a son home - it doesn't get easier
to let them go
but the obedience they show,
and the strength they develop,
and the selflessness they show,
is etched upon my heart.
I am - for 10 more days
A Missionary Mom

1 comment:

Jen said...

YEA YEA YEA!!! I am so happy for you!

By the way, I used to be able to see cute Ashley's blog but now that she's private I'm not able to. Will you give her my email - I love to keep up on her family too. osborne.jl@gmail.com