Ever have a moment when the world just stops and you are fully aware that a sweet miracle has just happened? This is how I felt as I watched my son marry his beautiful bride. He waited his whole life for her, she recognized how sweet his soul was, together they light up a room. Katie looked so beautiful that day - and her smile was from ear to ear. Ryan kept putting his hand on his heart to see if it was still beating he was so happy. You spend a lifetime teaching them about how this day could be. How when you keep yourselves according to the Lord's plan in life, he can pour out the blessings of heaven on you. There was no rain on this beautiful day, but the skys were pouring. It was such an honor to witness this, and to be with Bill and Dianne Lowrey, Katie's parents. The emotions in the room were so tender, and I am fully unable to even begin to explain the electricity in the room. There that dad were all of the people we loved dearly, inside and outside of the temple, our families gathered to support these two. I loved seeing my son so happy, so prepared, following all that the Lord had asked him to do. I loved seeing Katie, and her trust in him as they start this journey together. Forever I will remember this day. Always I will treasure having another beautiful daughter in law. The perfect day had just started, and we were already in tears.
More pictures to come as soon as the photographer releases the pictures!!



No comments:
Post a Comment