We look basically awful - and tired
but it didn't matter - it was party day.
I was reading my brother's tribute to my mother and decided that,
I haven't got that much talent.
But I do know that these two people here,
are the luckiest people on earth to have each other.
Mom turned 84 on Sunday.
She's the last one left of her entire family here on earth.
Her heart aches for them,
but her soul is here still loving us.
We gathered together - our little families,
and fed the 5000 with 3 loaves of bread.
We looked at each other, and my brother Eric
and I knew beyond a doubt,
that on this earth, and beyond,
and I knew beyond a doubt,
that on this earth, and beyond,
we've been loved.
We gathered her 80 plus
year old friends -
These are the classiest ladies I've ever seen.
They are the dearest friends to my mom,
and they've been a part of my life
since the moment I arrived on earth
Betty Bartlett, Rae Leishman, Junie Tunes, and Gerri Maurer
.Hot chicks - eating burgers and drinkin Diet Coke.
Joy
Joy
There are no words to declare
so much love for one human being,
than I have for you.
Happy Birthday Mom!
WE ARE FAMILY
I heart my mom
If you remember nothing at all,
remember that.


1 comment:
Such a sweet tribute to your mom! She is lucky to have such an amazing daughter!! Cherish every minute with her!!
Post a Comment