there are few things that kinda really creep me out
this...
and this...
so - today was the day it seemed like I spent
time with both of these.
I had a good bye party for my back top tooth.
When I had my boating accident - my jaw was
wired shut - and the wires still show up on all of
the x-rays. It's always fun to tell a new dentist about
that fun time, and watch him cringe.
My fear of the 'D' word began at a young age.
My dentists nurse person wore one of those frightening
nurses hats. She totally creeped me out. My dentist didn't believe in
pain free dentistry. He drilled into one of my nerves once... and only once
because I bit him.
He slapped me.
My mom took me out of the chair,
and walked out.
(yet another reason I love her)
I know dentists are humans too,
but old creepy dentists give new hot sexy dentists,
a tough time. Hopefully Dr. Porter is dead now.
I hope they pulled all of his teeth before he died.
I liked my new dentist today - He was amazing.
I appreciated that.
But thanks to this....
I enjoyed all 12 of his beautiful eyes.
I also had my I-Pod on loud,
It started out with the Conference Reports...
when I kinda came to...
I was listening to Jim Gaffagin.
Booyah.
Rinse and spit,
don't forget to floss.
Here's your new toothbrush.
(seriously eventually your face
will come back, I promise,
I'm a dentist)





No comments:
Post a Comment