Thursday, December 13, 2007

18 never looked so HOTTTT

Well, look at you Ryan. Today you are 18 years old! But lets bypass that right now and say hellooooo to Mikenzie! Now you know what a smile or two looks like eh? (That's my little boy with a girl - and a cute one - yikes!) Ok - Happy birthday Ryan! You were the cutest kid ever. You slept with a matchbox car in each hand for the first 10 years of your life! When the doctors (who claimed I was having a girl - the count at home was 2 girls and a boy and I wanted a boy bad) said I had just delivered a baby boy - I jumped up on the table and danced - it wasn't pretty. You were a peaceful baby - and you have a tender heart now. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom 18 years ago. Hope your day is a happy one - Mikenzie just kidnapped you for dinner! RYAN - little king, youthful heart always. Love Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!