Happy Father's Day, Daddio! This pic was taken within a few days of Andrew's birth. Yep! We all know how cute a new little baby is... but, we don't get much of a chance to recognize how great a new Grampa looks! They both look great!
Time to take a moment and recognize some of the great things my dad has taught me. I am so blessed to have Dad as my Dad. He has taught me a lot. Just by simple example, he has taught me how to fix things--everything from cars to vacuums. He has taught me the principles behind making things last. He has taught me how to appropriately use 4-letter words while working on the car or other projects. "Sometimes Golly-Gosh-Darn just doesn't cut it," he says, and I agree!!! He's smart and creative. Even with all of these great things, perhaps that most important thing he has given me as a father is his joining the Church. Not one of us is perfect inside or outside of the Church, but doing our very best is what counts the most. I think my dad is always trying to do his best. I am one of his greatest fans and always will be. Love you, Daddio!
Time to take a moment and recognize some of the great things my dad has taught me. I am so blessed to have Dad as my Dad. He has taught me a lot. Just by simple example, he has taught me how to fix things--everything from cars to vacuums. He has taught me the principles behind making things last. He has taught me how to appropriately use 4-letter words while working on the car or other projects. "Sometimes Golly-Gosh-Darn just doesn't cut it," he says, and I agree!!! He's smart and creative. Even with all of these great things, perhaps that most important thing he has given me as a father is his joining the Church. Not one of us is perfect inside or outside of the Church, but doing our very best is what counts the most. I think my dad is always trying to do his best. I am one of his greatest fans and always will be. Love you, Daddio!


No comments:
Post a Comment