
Our family celebrated my parents 60th wedding anniversary. It has been a world wind weekend and I haven't been able to post pictures but I do want to thank everyone that came and shared the day with us. Everywhere I looked I was surrounded by my parents memories found in the smiles of their friends and family. It was a chaotic day none the less with the MS ride and and party within moments of each other! I'm going to post (very soon but not tonight) pictures of the day and I know that my brother Eric will also post his so that you can share the day all over again, on my mom's blog listed at the left under Junes Journey - or Junietunes. I know that I am not alone when I speak of the love that these two have for each other. Dad had a hard time understanding the happenings around him - but as soon as Bethany (my daughter in law) and Betsy (Eric's daughter) brought in the Great Grandbabies - he perked right up and the rest of the day went down as a total success. Thank heavens for babies... I love my parents (and my brother) so very much. We were a little tiny family for a very long time - and now - we are surrounded by the blessings of children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. Look what you've started Mom and Dad - not everyone can say they've made it 60 years! I'm so proud of you! Still sweethearts after all these years. Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment