Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I freakin' told you kids.....remember?

Just in case you think that your old mom is crazy - let me remind you of something. When you were little I told you that tomatoes were poisonous and that you should avoid them at all risk. I told you this because I HATE tomatoes! But now - the whole world knows that they are bad! Pull them from your shelves and THROW THEM AWAY WITH GLEE!!!! HA HA HA! Now leave me alone - I need to go get some chips and salsa..... peppers are not bad.

4 comments:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I don't like tomatoes either! Except maybe in salsa, that's ok. But not on any of my burgers or sandwiches! YUCK!
Cute new family picture, too!

Betsy B said...

Down with tomatoes! Except for salsa... and spaghetti sauce... and ketchup... okay, so cooked in spices making them unrecognizable as tomatoes makes them alright. Cute family pictures... how do ours look?

Mommason Hillary said...

betsy - too cute to post - I'm sending the CD to your dad - you'll die when you see how cute Charlie is!

Betsy B said...

We need to get a couple bad pics of Charlie... he thinks his name is Cute! I'm excited to see them.