Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alice Cooper - your song is over for the summer


Yep - you rowdy children need to gather up yer school supplies and head back to skool. I've had enough of your dirty wet swim towels, peanut butter n jam sammie smears all over the winders and havin' ta flush the.... well you know how ya are. Wish this were the case - I only have Ryan at home and he's, well, never home and he's, well, clean as they come. Today marks a milestone in my life - kind of feel like either sitting down with a Kleenex box or running to the local McDonalds for my very own Coke without having to share it. My youngest started college today, right after that - I plucked a gray hair from my head and almost loaded the gun. But I get to tend my grand baby tomorrow so I need to stick around! Thankfully I am FINISHED with JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT and SCHOOL BUSES! Now I just have to wave goodbye to the UTA bus headed south.... Just a shout out to my 4 kids and my 3 in-law kids. Of the 7, 5 are at BYU, 3 working on their Bachelors, and 2 finishing their Masters Degrees. My 1 of the 2 left is a BYU Graduate and is finishing up her Masters at the U of U - but we won't hold that against her. My 1 left - is defending our country - but will get to use his Army Stockpile for school very soon. I am married to Mr. Masters of Science. Me? I'm checking in to see if there are any skiis on sale..... hey - I might look stupid, and sound stupid, and act stupid - but that doesn't necessarily mean that I AM stupid! I did raise a bunch of smart #$%#'s though - and I love them very much. Now - get out and GIT TO SKOOL! Don't forget to turn and wave and blow me a kiss as you drive off in the car that.... well isn't really yours.... I think Dad still pays for 'A's so be sure and cash in on that! Yer mom luvs ya... I'm going to have to post both of these logo's or Elaine won't read my blog any more - see how smart I am?!