Happy Freakin' Birthday to you,Happy Freakin' Birthday to you,
Happy Freakin' Birthday Dear Michael,
And you smell like one too.....
Oh Hey - It's Mike's birthday today - and so I must drop a note in about him on my blog. Michael fits into our family so perfectly that I cannot even remember when he wasn't a part of us. He is a gentle giant and a warm wonderful husband to our daughter Ashley. You can be around Ashley and she's all happy and smiling - but when Michael comes along she turns into this bright, brilliant glow - she's crazy about him - and you want to be around them because they always have their magnegic personalities in warp drive. Mike has come to my rescue many times. Whenever I have a bad day - zap - there's a beautiful flower delivery waiting for me when I get home. One time at school when the world was caving in on me he came into the room full of faculty members and our principal and he brought me flowers and stood by me. Needless to say - looking Hottata in his military yummies. I love that he has never ever let us down with his promise to take care of Ashley. His mom said that he was a true blue guy and he has lived up to that. I have loved this guy, worried about him, prayed for him, laughed at him, pinched him, and cooked for him. Pinching being the most favorite activity mentioned here. He is small when complimenting his accomplishments (2 tours of duty, training special ops, another tour probably in the wings, and serving the Lord on his mission), and yet large in stature - 6'4". He is the scariest person in the world if you harm anything he loves, and yet as tender as ever when he plays with his nephew Drew. He is Grant's (one of his other nephews) hero in every way, and he is a good one to have. So Michael - I just wanted to say Happy Birthday - and that you are truly loved by our family - and have been a wonderful, handsome, sweet branch to add to the family tree. You didda good Ashem. Time to hit La Costa and celebrate - 2nd set of chips are on me....

so Ashley - how about gettin me those weddin pics eh? Love to show them off....


1 comment:
I LOVE Michael Doxstader. Can I just say that? I can't believe how one person can make my sister so happy. Thanks slut.
Post a Comment