Just a minute here - maybe that's all it will take - but my friend Erin posted this on her blog and challenged her friends to do it with her. She's just started her new business (plumpearapple.com) and she's swamped like nobody's business - yet she's going to try. I've got a few ideas up my sleeve - anyone else want to join in? (Make it easy - I'll be blogging at about 2 AM the way it's looking but I think it's going to be a crazy fun thing) When I turned (or fought reluctantly) 40 I did 40 things before I turned 40 - now I ride a Harley. 50 is about yadfmadlfm away and I think I'll add this to my crazy list of 50 things to do. What are YOU going to write about? (Better yet - are you able to stomach 30 blog posts from me?) Can't wait! Ready Set Go....
Got any superheros? You know you could blog about them.....


2 comments:
Hey I am totally in!!! What's 30 days right??? My blogs might be way boring, but I'm always up for a challenge.
Your On Girl!! Let's do it.
I don't blog - I just read 'em so I'm looking forward to a fun November. And thanks for the "shout out" for plumpearapple.
Post a Comment