Yesterday at about 4:00 pm, someone came in through the front door. Del doesn't get home until about 5 or 5:30ish. I actually ran to the front door to see why Ryan was home! Then I burst into tears because I felt so stupid! It was actually Del - he had had enough of the day (rough one for both of us - the rats actually won this round) and came home. We're such cry babies lately - WAA! So here we are at 4:00 in the afternoon and (what? what the heck are you thinkin?) and we both realize that everyone that is coming home, is home. After 25 years of parenting - I did laundry for 2 people, cooked up 2 pork chops, 2 baked potatoes and served it with a box of Kleenexes. You would have thought that 'Biggest Losers at Home' had just premiered! Gotta get a life going here folks! Time to pull the scrapbook boxes out and get Matt out of the 8th grade.... and Ryan out of diaper pictures... and Mandy out of trampoline pictures with Tyson Meyer..... and funny pictures of Ashley running at her soccer games. Good times - grateful today for great memories. Now about that naked thing...... Hi Drewy!! (;


1 comment:
Yay for scrapbooking! You've waited a long time to be able to have the time to work on those... I can't wait to see what fun things you put together in those when we look at them next! Don't worry... I'm still working on the tapes of the G-pas... Now that I have time, I'll be able to get those done!
Post a Comment