Monday, January 19, 2009

Pitbull - You are an old....

..... friend and the best anyone could ever ask for. I love yer guts off Elaine. Random thoughts on your birthday today..... 1/2 of a toilet seat, the glow in the dark Fryer and Nun, stealing the U of U flag, basketball, volleyball, softball, children, husbands, weddings, grandchildren, burning of the worst ornaments, meeting at 250 North and 200 North (where ever that is), running backwards on the treadmill at Golds Gym, Rudolph with bloody arrows through it, chicken legs sewn to Barbies body, XXXXXXXXL boxers, and Elvis's hairy chest surrounded by a yellow tuxedo. Life without you - would have been no life at all. Thanks for your love and friendship over 20 years now - Happy Birthday - pictures of all of the above will be posted later - for a

price - I can be bought.....

2 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

I actually understood most of that... or can ID which legend it's attached to... Happy B-Day!

pitbull said...

Thanks for remembering my birthday, and thank you for not disclosing the worst of all our adventures. And a big thank you for letting these out of the bag. Thankfully, only Mandy and I read your blog, so no one else knows. (That's an awfully lot of thanks...)

PS. I have incriminating pictures of you (remember when you brought over the invites? heh heh) so try to keep the rest of my personal life to yourself.

Love ya tons.....