3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS, 2 DAY TRAM PASSES
Please don't wake me from this dream.
Please don't wake me from this dream.
Del and I are headed to Snowbird to put to good use the Grand Prize from X96 we won in the fall of 2008. Ashley has decided to cash in on the fun and join us - well actually we needed someone to video tape Del Snowboarding for the first time. Darn, guess I'll have to put to use the new skiis that American Express purchased for me at SNAGRAB. I used to ski every single day of my life many years/prechildren ago. Time to bite into the mountain again. Hey Beaver Mountain Buddies, I'm baaaaaaack! Let's see..... need to remember to pack the skiis, stuff for sammies at lunch, crock pot full of clam chowder, warm fuzzy slippers, camera, chains for the car, (really painful that there will be 10 inches of new powder....)(AND what a long trip - traveling the entire 15 miles from our front door to get to Snowbird - painful), swimming suit (poor us, we are going to be forced into the hot tubs....), and oh ya, Advil, BenGay for the sore joints, and the phones set on speed dial on 911 for when we all break our legs. What a way to go. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow. Thanks X96 - oh ya, and thanks Del for FINALLY listening to me after a couple dozen guilt trips and nag jobs to get you to actually go and enter the contest and ride the tram that day - AND a friendly reminder that "I" am actually the BFOP, never ending listener, master voter of the boner awards, supporter of the 'ask a' feature, fan of "Ya? What?", and queen of things that must go.... you're welcome. Please pass the thermal underwear....




2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I hope you don't break any bones! I'll be looking forward to a post when you get back!
Have a great time! Post some pictures when you get back...
Post a Comment