Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Everyone sing now "Da Dadada Da Da"

So I just thought I would drop in some proof that our Friday
at BYU Graduation was splendid.
There were also adventures in food at Brick Oven,
2nd Sunday Dinner at home, and also waffles on Sunday night.

I really wish I could say that we acted respectfully,
and we were very reverent,
but I cannot tell a lie.

We decided to cheer for anyone with a first name of anyone in our family. Oh how I wish I had a cow bell. We also decided that if Mike and Ashley figure out how to make babies by the time Ashley graduates with her Masters from the U of U (Bach from BYU) that we will paint her tummy white - and put a big Y on it and when she walks across the stage she'll show her tummy off. Now you could NEVER pull that off at the Y, but the U? It's usually a welcome change. Bethany's Graduation was at 8 AM, it was wonderful - Michael Wilcox was the speaker and wow was he amazing. Then we made a mad dash home to run errands and then returned back at the Y for Matt's graduation at 5:00 PM. We all missed Ryan - the Texan Missionary Man, but other than Ryan - our whole family was there! Even Bethany's mom and Grandma came to Matt's Graduation! Rock out with the "We Are Family" disco version! One day we'll show Andy these pictures and tell him about how we miss most of it because we were playing with him! (Sssssshhhhhh don't tell!) I just wanted to thank my kids for making it possible to attend, and for those that attended, and for those people that came into their paths to make so many years of schooling - so memorable. We are so very proud of you. Next Spring? Ashley (U of U Masters,) Mandy, Ryan M (Both BYU Bachelors), Katie Bowen (Mountain Crest) and Katrina (Bethany's Sister)(BYU Bachelors) will graduate - we're going to really need a plan to make all of those! WHA HOOO!! (I think Dad needs to get his PhD - his kids have caught up with him!) (I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up) (Can you get Peter Pan on the phone for me...)

the 'Grand' Child

That's my baby...So are these guys beautiful or what?
Absolutely Beautiful to all of us!





Do you guys need a room? I love this picture!!

... and they lived happily ever after...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Okay, next time you ask us to pose like that for a kissing picture, tell me beforehand that you're going to accuse us of "needing a room." Sneaky sneaky. Cute video of Andrew! Thanks for coming out to support us!

Anonymous said...

What a darling post! I loved the pictures...so cute!