Last week in Sacrament meeting I sat next to a little girl that I adore. Hailey. She was dressed in a black and white polka dotted Easter dress and her beautiful blond hair was shiny and curled. The Bishop announced that the Achievement Day girls had made the bread for the sacrament today and I, being an ex-achievement day person thought that to be a wonderful and sincere idea... Hailey passed me the bread during the sacrament and said, "I helped make this bread", with the sweetness of an angel. I said, after taking a piece, "Wow - that's really good Hailey - thank you for your kind service!" A little later on she leaned over and said, "It's better hot with butter and honey." To that I say, "All those in favor show with the uplifted hand" I love you Hailey!PS Jenn - I don't consider you my friend just for any old reason - I consider you my friend for many many many reasons.... Hailey is just one of my favorite reasons.... Don't let anyone steal your sunshine!


3 comments:
That is the cutest! Thanks for the compliments! You make everyone's day!
That is so cute! What a fun idea for achievement days! And thanks for being concerned about my grandma yesterday! :) You're an example of looking out for others!
Thank you for writing such a sweet post about her. I love you tons and consider you one of my dearest friends!
Post a Comment