Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Those darn Porkers...

Yep - the swine are gettin' a bad wrap. First of all - the more you talk about it, the more I want bacon, or a pork roast, and pass the barbecue sauce please. Ok folks, I'm not being mean, it's just that you can't get it from Pork, and the Pork people of the world are ticked off that they are calling it that! Elder Hillary commented that as he looks out his apartment window into Juarez..... ya - let's just stay in your apartment today son! He' s a sweetheart and he is so very concerned about his companions scattered around Chihuahua (so are we actually - I'm not cold hearted ok?) El Paso boarders Chihuahua (seriously geography nuts) and there is just a tad bit of havoc going on everywhere. I do believe that Mission Presidents get the big picture - and I have come to trust them in every way - except Ryan's is in Arizona and he's in Texas! I sing loudly, (everybody sing now) "Find a pretty face mask, put on your nose there, never let it fly away" I think I'll go and find some Celestial facemasks at Deseret Book (they've made plenty of room there now that they've pulled the Twilight books), and perhaps some berry scented skin sanitizer... I just know that someone is grasping the market on that one. Gotta go - feeling kinda queezy... ew... pork samie anyone?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW you make me laugh!!!!! I am a boob and am a bit nervous about this. And YUCK on the pork!!!!! YUCKY!!!!!

pitbull said...

Flu or no flu, there's nothing better than a pork sandwich (the day after the pork roast) with tons of ketchup and mayo...