So checking Ryan's bank account today - realizing that it's nice to share the account - that way I can put $$$ in as he needs it. But then it occurred to me that I can track where he actually is that day by the McDonalds trail he's leaving behind from his Debit Card. Today - April 1st, (really, not even kidding)(and he was in Tucson just yesterday) he's in "Lordsburg", New Mexico. Hope they live up to their name on his first full day on the job! (Hope he got the Double Cheesburger) I have no idea when I'll hear from him next - no address, no p-day assignment, so I guess the Lord really does look out for Missionary Moms in some 'personal' ways. I believe he's to end up on El Paso - so I'll let you know when he stops at a bike shop!BINGO - E-MAIL JUST IN - EL PASO! Whew - all is well.
Everybody breathe - it's been a long journey.
Everybody breathe - it's been a long journey.


4 comments:
It's like stalking with permission! That's so cool to get little snippets. . . like a treasure map :)
I love th stalking! :) I am glad he's off and I look forward to hearing about his adventures the next two years!
Ah, yes....I remember El Paso well. Lots of "sneaking" over there from Las Cruces when I was attending New Mexico State University. And I dated a guy from Lordsburg - a real cowboy, who matched his socks with his ties. Yep, them were goooooood times! Go, Ryan!
He'll have to say hi to some of our Tucson friends for us. I grew up there ages 4-9. My dad worked at the Fed. Prison for those years. Then in 1988 we moved to good ole Sandy, Utah. It's a great place, but I am grateful my parents moved us when they did...better lifestyle for my brothers I believe. Thanks for keeping in contact with me.
Post a Comment