Sunday, June 14, 2009

Did you preview the preview on the sneak peak of the previews?

Ok - so the critics just didn't seem to like this movie - but the packed audience at Jordan Commons seemed to disagree - laughed 'till we were crazy peeing. Although I would suggest you not drink too much beverage at the movie because of the previous sentence - I think that the best part of this movie came before the movie even started. The Twilight - 'New Moon' preview came on and the girls in the room went wild. Ashley, Mike, Del and I went and Del and Mike looked at each other in sheer terror - they could not believe it! There were screaming boppers everywhere! Ok, so I actually "WHOOOOD" with a raspy voice a couple of times. Jacob is very nice to observe - but the minute he opens his mouth to talk - ya, he's gay. Needed a tougher Jacob, with a lower wolf type voice. I love the preview AFTER that one - quite an unknown movie where several of the male members started wahooing just to mock the previous preview - gotta love testosterone. Never the less, my date was hot, the popcorn was good, my coke was cold, and the movie - is dang funny. Go for it. Is is morning? Just when I was a little nervous about seeing more of Sandra Bullock than necessary, I commented on how many people from my ward were there enjoying the show also. There's pleanty of room in the warm place after death eh? See you there!

1 comment:

Us Craven's said...

Yeah-thanks for the preview of the preview-my mom and I almost went-I like both of those actors-I am excited to see it-want to go again?