Trying really hard to not be grumpy today. You know - how mom's always have to have that stupid happy disposition about them - scattering sunshine and bliss - always having the right answers and making the world a better place 24/7. Then this thing rang way too early today, after a long sleepless night of worry and stupidness. Previously on Sunday - taught a lesson that was totally off the wall stupid and I always relive all of the words that actually came out of my mouth. Long 10 1/2 hour day - of plastic smiles and politics. And to think it's only Monday. Kali M started a song on facebook and it's stuck in my head...... 'Just another Manic Monday - that's my fun day, my I don't want to run day" ..... have no idea if those are the real words or not - but I'm singing them in my head.... like on 27 Dresses when they are singing Benny and the Jets in the bar after wrecking the car.... THEN to top it off - and to finish off this excentric blog for the day - I really really really really hate Care Bears.... and all of their stupid names that I can't remember but I think I have a couple in the basement. Hopefully the mice found them. Have a great day. (Oh - I don't like Obama either - and tomatoes - I hate them too) (I like cupcakes though)
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


6 comments:
What?? You hate tomatoes?? How is that possible! Well, I actually have no room to talk. My diet is limited to carbs!! I always like reading your blog because you have such a good sense of humor!
Bob!! It's okay! You're the BEST! Don't worry about the punky people out there!!
What are talking about teaching a "stupid" lesson! It was awesome! I am always so excited when I know it is your turn to teach. You are the best Nicole!
SEE BOB!! THEY LOVE YOU. !! Don't be so hard on yourself! :) YOU DA BOMB!!
Bob - what did I say about you getting those free cafe shots at McDonalds?
Never get them without me...
That was my day yesterday - I hated everyone at work and wanted them all to leave me alone...
I'm sorry I missed your lesson on Sunday - I'm sure it was absolutely amazing - as usual.
And yes - tomatoes are seriously can o'nast...
FREE COFFEE SHOTS AT MCDONALDS? Where in the world have I been? I'm guessig I've been down in the basement looking for Care Bears...the grandson happens to like them. Erin couldn't remember flying places when she was little and actually spotting a Care Bear or two. Oh well, it kept her quiet on the airplane. And I like you too, Nic, except we still haven't been to 5-Guys.....
Post a Comment