Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ashley? What's in there?

I
heart
Lee Lee's
preggie
Pee Stick!

(Is is legal to post a preggie
post and a missionary post
on the same day?)

YESSSS!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yea! I am so excited for you to have another addition to be in your grandma club!

ashleydox said...

Hooray for preggie pee sticks!
Still doing your pee dance Bob?
Apparently Keith had to pull Karin off of the floor when she saw the picture!
:o)
Yay for another grandbaby for Bobbie Sue!

ashleydox said...

Oh yeah - and there's still pizza in there... I ate like the entire thing... :o)

pitbull said...

YIPPEE!!! WHOO HOO!!! So sorry I didn't get much chance to yell and shout the other night at your announcement...not only was I embarassing my husband and kids (since when did that matter?)but I got a dirty look from all the other patrons at Mountain Mike's. Anyway, congratulations, I guess. That puts you one ahead of me in the gramma club.