Sunday, November 15, 2009

Men who stare at Fish, the younger years...


The grandson on the right is now 21 months,
the grand daughter on the left
is comfortably resting in her momma's tummy.
The grandson on the right's momma
posted a cute blog about her 21
month old son.
The momma said that the grandson on the right
likes to sit really
close to the other kids
in the nursery so
that when they are not looking
he can
steal
their
fishy fishy
crackers
and eat them quick.

I love the grandson on the right.
I love the grand daughter on the left
I love the mommy
I'm still thinking about their daddy
wait,
he's my son
I love my son....
Have a happy freakin' day everyone.
Eat your heart out....
or fishy fish if you prefer...

2 comments:

Jen said...

and...I love the grandma of that cute fishy-stealin' boy!

pitbull said...

funny....