Shocking but true - Your dad helped trim the tree. Yep - I know - 26 years of marriage = 26 trees. He put them up one by one. I believe this event occured due to a melt down after my 300 hour graveyard shift last week.... oh, and also due to the fact that I commented on how I didn't even want to put up the 'Holly Jolly' this year and suggested a place he 'put the ornaments'. He chose option #2 - actually putting the ornaments on the tree instead. He chose wisely. I didn't even mind that he had several Mechanical Engineering Structural Analysis comments on the simple ornament hook and suggested that we do a power point presentation on geographically placing the ornaments on the tree. I love yer dad... there might not be anything under our tree this year but by darn - there's a lot of love around it.... ew.... naughty....
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment