Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hangin' with Andypants

Grandma's day with Drew and after a graveyard shift at work there needed to be a leisure shopping trip to Toys r Us. Drew picked out several purchase options and I liked his taste in toys. No sharp objects Drew.... Age Appropriate Please... Matt called me and asked me to pick out some 'noisy toys for church'. Gotta love Matt... We checked out a wagon, jumbo leggos, and GI Joe - Matt said - NO HELLO KITTY! Hey Matt you had Tory growing up - your Cabbage Patch Kid!


Drew decided on the Little People Farm Animals. Bethany said he could hardly wait to play with it! Don't tell your parents I bought you Fries and a Coke at McDonalds Drew - it'll be our little secret! (ya right!) Thanks for visiting Grandma today - thanks for the kisses and slobbers - and for making the world just a better place to be today. See you next week! I think the Harley Shop is open!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun! Glad you brought the camera to document his first Toys R Us trip!

pitbull said...

ALWAYS have the camera with you...those precious moments pop up when least expected! I wish I'd known you were going toy shopping - I would have brought Mason along. Except Mason is through with the "baby" toys and now looking at the bikes, scooters, and electric cars. Yeah, right! He loves the "bih 'go's" (big legos) and can't wait to topple a 4 foot tower of them. So what days do you babysit? Let me know, and we'll make it a date at 'Donalds next time. Mason loves coke....

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

ahem. diet coke.